Hey there... this my 1st blog... for me Love hurts why, cou'z I love someone but I think she didn't like me..why do i look ugly... no but I'm just a simple guy who is generous and kind..well my first time I fell in love was in 3rd year high school.. here's a picture to prove...
She's name is Shaira.. =>>>>
I think she's just playing with my heart .... and I think she has a boyfriend there..and I'm not hoping that she's coming in my heart....
But then I find another and her name is Kyle Darla and I'm hoping that she's will love me too.. Think so.. Specially thanks to my friends Nica, Carl and Kyle Martin....
But then.. when my friend Nica said that..." Your busted.." but then I tried convince myself not to believing on what she said... but I need to hear that word from Kyle Darla one-on-one...
This one is not true anymore...
Love will find a way meet each others heart..
LOL


0 comments:
Post a Comment