I just slept at 11 pm and should wake up at 2 am today, but I woke up late.
Anyway A Run For Pasig River is one of a kind event and it has different (like a department) its 3k, 5k, 10k, and 21k (k = km).
When I woke up at 4 am I took a PUJ, and then a walk about 50m to just ride a MRT, and we're giving a free ride for the participants only they have to show this bid =>>
my number
and, while Im inside the train per station thier are lots of participants are waiting. When I reached the last station, it's so traffic in the high way but I dont even know how to get to SM Mall of Asia, so I ask one of the participants in 3k that how to get to MOA and she just told me that "are you in the 3k", and I said that "yes" so she let me follow her, while waiting for another free ride from the station of MRT we just meet a 2 girls they doesn't know where to start so,they followed us. We Just walk 1-5 km from the staion.
(from left: that's the one I ask how to get to MOA, the 2 remaining ladies they ask me where in the 3k run starts)
But I forgot to get their names..
After We run the 3k there a concert Mr.Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao is there, but I didn't finished the concert because I'm so sleepy ...
Participant about 5-6 am
The big Globe when you enter the mall
>.<>.<

0 comments:
Post a Comment